Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I LOVE my boyfriend!


He has been away for almost 2 weeks and I can't stop thinking about him! Thank God I've managed to keep myself very busy and time seems to be going faster than I thought. It is still not fast enough! He always surprises me but this surprise was so special since this year we are not spending Valentine's day together... I cried when I got these flowers at my job. I really did not expect it! I always think oh how cool would it be to get flowers at work one day for Valentine's day (or for any reason really) and this time I didn't really think about it and I got flowers!!!!! = oD

They are so pretty...

2 comments:

MadeByAmanda said...

Lovely flowers! I liked getting flowers at work too (used to work in a bank). It made me happy just to sneak peeks at them during the day.

Loella Medina said...

Yes! They make me smile every time I see them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...