Thursday, October 9, 2008

Anaisa Earrings


Another pair of earrings for my 18k solid gold luxury collection. The idea for these came from a previous pair of earrings I made using Tourmalinated Quartz and black Spinel (photos still to come). I made these using gorgeous, super amazing and flawless Rutilated Quartz smooth briolettes. These stones are by far my favorite! The beautiful gold flash from the needles inside the stones are just mesmerizing! I used very high quality pink Tourmaline briolettes and Rhodolite Garnet briolettes as well Rhodolite Garnet rondelles for a cluster that tops each Rutilated Quartz briolette. I also formed a chain using teeny tiny Rhodolite Garnet rondelles to suspend the briolettes and the clusters from the ornate 18k gold ear wires.
This is the result:

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

whoa those are so elegant.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...